Chris is back sharing the updates on Last Regiment as Early Access is slated to be released on Steam on August 5, 2019!
In the major update stream that was done last week, we explained about what has been happening at Boomzap, introduce the new team members in the studio, and expressed that everyone’s been working non-stop on Last Regiment since our last update last year.
From here on out, every week we’ll be releasing updates such as patch notes, art work, articles, and more. Weekly multiplayer sessions will also be happening along with the Boomzap team every Tuesdays and Fridays 10pm EST / 10am GMT+8. You are free to join us and discuss about the game on our very chill Discord server.
- Major changes to the game’s AI to make it more “human-like”.
- Introduced card mechanic to the game. A regiment now consists of 12 cards, can be any combination of Units and Power cards.
- Unit stats and powers have been overhauled.
- Summoning Rules have been simplified. Units can be summoned adjacent to your Town or Hero.
- Every single unit required only 1 Control Point.
- Overhauled the design theme of the UI.
- Structures now allow you to draw extra cards aside from the usual card per turn.
- Added Unique Units which are more powerful units but can only have one summoned at any given time.
- You can upgrade your Units to Elite Units by either playing the same card on your existing unit or by using the Upgrade Unit power.
So that’s our update for this week. Catch Chris on the livestream every Wednesday 10pm EST / Thursday 10am GMT+8 on Boomzap’s Twitch channel . Also join in our growing Discord community today where you can chat with the Boomzap team and join in multiplayer sessions with fellow Last Regiment and Legends of Callasia players!
Add Last Regiment to your Steam wishlist today as we are now gearing up for Early Access!