Updates and more updates! Our Steam Build has been recently updated with some new stuff for our beta testers to try out.
As of today, we have officially closed our sign-up form for the closed beta. For those who signed up recently, expect an email from us this week for your Steam Beta key.
However, if you add Last Regiment to your wishlist right now, you’ll be one of the first to be notified on the game’s release on Steam!
Here are the updates to the current Steam build:
- Added new hero – Warchief Hollythorn.
- Added new units – Mammoth Howdah, Goblin on Squirrel, Mobile Aeronaut, Tethered Bomber, Peon, Ranger, Warmaster, Goblin River Trader, Spider Hussar, Attack Spider, Spider Rancher, Giant Arachnid.
- Added new powers – Gnarled Brutality, Lore of the Leaves, Train Beasts, Bloodbath.
- Removed bonus damage from Highground passive.
- Added new maps – Panther Wood, Snowstep River, Strangle Sea, Isla Dela Cruz, Wolfsblood.
- All Scrubland tiles have been changed to Flatlands.
- Updated Beta Info details.
- Username can now be changed on Main Menu.
- Adjusted text size for most UI to be much more readable in different resolutions.
- Fixed issue regarding resource counter not properly updated for Campaign missions.
- Fixed game entering into Spectator Mode after finishing all objectives.
- Fixed issue for Hollythorn’s campaign that allowed them to be played in any order.
- Removed 4th mission for Hollythorn’s campaign as it is still incomplete.
That’s our update for this week! Add the game to your wishlist on Steam and give us your feedback and bug reports to our growing Discord server. It would really help us out in getting Last Regiment ready for Early Access on August 5, 2019!
Chris will be doing weekly streams again every Wednesday 10pm EST / Thursday 10am GMT+8 on the Boomzap Twitch channel. We also have multiplayer sessions with the Boomzap team every Tuesday and Thursday 10am GMT+8. Join us on those dates!